There are virtual travel tours for virtually any destination in the world, a sad but temporary nomadic adjustment. Right now, millions of People are just itching to hop on any plane to any destination. Unfortunately exploring for most of us has been through Google, Firefox, or MS Explorer for the last four months.
Recently, I discovered the world of virtual reality tours. Yes, I know, it’s not the same as going somewhere and sometimes the tours are a bit disappointing. Most of the time they don’t even work, or they’re not in 360-degree form. I don’t know about you, but I’m a little tired of watching Netflix for the last 4 months so I’ve put together a list of my favorite Inspirational virtual tours that share some of the greatest places on Earth.
Table of contents
- One day in Bali (Bali Indonesia 8.3405° S, 115.0920° E) Bali is Indonesia’s main tourist destination, making up 80% of its economy.
- Indonesia 360 (Bali Indonesia 8.3405° S, 115.0920° E) Best known for its surfing world and arts, including traditional modern dance.
- 360 Ubud Bali (Ubud Bali Indonesia 8.5069° S, 115.2625° E) Also known for sculpting, painting, leather, metalworking, and music.
- Historic City of Ayutthaya (Ayutthaya Thailand 14°20′52″N 100°33′38″E)A UNESCO World Heritage Site in Thailand.
- Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge ( Hunan China 29.3982° N, 110.6962° E)430 meters (1,410 ft) 6 meters (20 ft) W, and 300 meters (980 ft) H.
- Machu Picchu (Eastern Cordillera of South Peru 13.1631° S, 72.5450° W)most visited tourist attraction in Latin America and Peru.
- Old Québec City (Quebec Canada 46.8122° N, 71.2065° W) One of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Canada.
- Sydney Opera House (Sydney Australia 33.8568° S, 151.2153° E)Hosts over 1,500 performances annually, more than 1.2 million people.
- Angkor Wat Temples (Cambodia 13.4125° N,103.8670° E) Once a Hindu temple and now a Buddhist temple.
- Grand Palace in Thailand (Bangkok Thailand 13.7501° N, 100.4913° E) Official home to all the Kings of Siam since 1782.
- Pattaya Beach Thailand (East Coast of Thailand 12.9325° N, 100.8798° E) Popular retirement area for expats 50+ due to the nightlife.
One Day in Bali
Indonesian virtual tour by Daniel Bernáez – 4K
Directed by Aroundtheworldin360 , music : Runaways by Silent Partner
Ubud’s population is about 112,490 people and used to be bombarded by over 3 million foreign tourists a year.
Glass Bridge China
China’s Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge is one of the longest and highest glass bridges in the world.
Take a stroll in Old Quebec
Take a stroll through the historic Chateau Frontenac in Old Quebec City, Canada.
Machu Picchu Peru
Explore Machu Picchu in Virtual Reality with Marko from the Vagabrothers along with thier special guest Hiram Bingham as they discoverer of the lost Inca city!
Another 360 tour at Machu Picchu
Peru’s Machu Picchu comprises over 150 buildings, including houses, baths and sanctuaries.
Sydney Opera House Australia
Take a virtual tour through the Sydney Opera House, home to Opera Australia, The Australian Ballet, the Sydney Theater Company and the Sydney Symphony Orchestra.
A Cambodian monk explores the fallen stones and tangled roots of Ta Prohm, one of the most famous temples in the Angkor Wat temple complex.